Federal Work Study--Financial Aid Student Worker--Spring 2021
Job Summary/Basic Function:
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for department operations.
Answers telephone and greets visitors; provides information and assistance; takes messages; makes appointments; refers to appropriate personnel.
• Assists students and parents with financial aid questions and concerns.
• Opens, stamps and distributes mail.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one year.
• Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
• Skill in the use of such office equipment as a computer, scanner, fax machine, and copier.
• Skill in oral and written communication.