STEPS Logistical Operations Support Associate
STEPS Logistical Operations Support AssociateRequisition Number:
3J532:STEPS Temporary EmploymentWork Location:
Lexington, KYSalary Range:
$15Type of Position:
TemporaryPosition Time Status :
Sitting for long periods of time.Shift:
40 hours a week. M-F 8am-5pm, some nights and weekends possibleJob Summary:
The College of Social Work Training Resource Center is seeking Logistical Operations Support Associate. Responsibilities include the following:
• Virtual meeting planning and facilitation
• Work collaboratively with Program Coordinators to determine how to best facilitate their virtual meetings using dynamic and engaging elements on a virtual platform
• Creation and dissemination of virtual meetings (via Zoom, Skype, etc)
• Assist in working with meeting/event participants in registration and sending out meeting/event materials to participants
• Hold virtual rehearsals with speakers to ensure they are comfortable using the virtual platforms
• Facilitate pre-recorded virtual training events
• During virtual events, act as event facilitator to assist with any technical support needed. This includes helping participants getting connected, monitoring the chat box, facilitating and creating breakout rooms, launching polls, playing videos and troubleshooting technical issues that may arise.
• Upon the completion of live virtual events, collecting necessary reports to reflect attendance, registration and participation.
• Facilitation of post-event evaluations and surveys
• Meeting registration and event planning support
• Inventory and surplus documentation
• Provide additional support for Logistics and Operations staff, as needed
• Virtual event platforms such as Zoom, Skype and Microsoft Teams
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Written and oral communication
• Comfortable speaking in front of group of people
NoDeadline to Apply:
01/20/2021University Community of Inclusion:
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.