Federal Work Study - Central Receiving Student Worker
Job Summary/Basic Function:
• Working in a warehouse setting
• Assisting in the warehouse
• Assisting with document storage
• Posting and filing items
• Keeping the warehouse clean
• Shredding outdated material
• Occasionally making deliveries with or without other Central Receiving Personnel
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
For questions regarding this position, please contact Kenneth Tribbey.
• Must be Federal Work Study eligible.
• Must be enrolled in at least six (6) academic credit hours.
• Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds.