Wheaton Ambassador (Temporary Position)
Position: Wheaton Ambassador (Temporary Position) Location: Wheaton, IL
Job Id: 591 # of Openings: 12 Wheaton Ambassador (Temporary Position)
This is a part time position: February 8-March 5, 2021.
Responsibilities:Ambassadors report to the Director of Event Services to create a welcoming, hospitable environment on campus and support implementation of the “COVID-Safe, Thunder-Strong” plan. Ambassadors will be assigned a building or area of campus to monitor during their shift and are expected to move about their designated area, covering both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Welcome students, faculty and staff at building entrances, providing information and answering questions, as needed.
- Ensure students, faculty and staff are wearing a face covering before entering the building.
- Provide cloth face coverings to those who need them.
- Remind students, faculty and staff to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet both indoors and outdoors.
- Observe outdoor traffic patterns and suggest improvements, if needed, to enhance safety and efficiency.
- Verify that all students entering College buildings have a COVID-19 wristband.
- Refer students to Student Health Services that do not have a student wristband.
- Document interactions with students, faculty or staff who are unwilling to comply with COVID-Safe, Thunder-Strong safety protocols.