DescriptionUniversity of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Medicine – Dean’s Office – HR Shared Services
HR Entry Professional
Position #00762840 – Requisition #19872
- Learn the day-to-day recruitment activities for faculty and staff positions through the Human Capital Management (HCM) and CU Careers systems.
- With the direction of the HRSS Team Lead and Department Administrator assist with recruiting new talent by sourcing candidates, writing job announcements, screening applicants, performing job analysis, selecting/developing assessment devices, and consulting with subject matter experts.
- With oversight participate in University Staff and Faculty searches.
- With direction from the HRSS Team Lead and Department Administrator’s perform onboarding processes for new employees, including gathering required documents, assisting the employee with setting up all necessary orientations and trainings, coordinating physician credentialing, badging and key access, etc.
- Learn to create draft letter of offers for new hires.
- Learn to coordinate faculty affairs recruitment and selection functions.
- With direction from the HRSS Team Lead act as a liaison with the International Student and Scholar Services Office in order to coordinate International Visa Administration requests, including J-1, H-1B, O, TN, OPT and Permanent Resident applications for Faculty, Postdoctoral Fellows, Research Associate series and students that require work authorization.
- Learn to create transactions in the Human Capital Management (HCM) system related to compensation, position and personnel management.
- Maintain accurate, timely and complete records ensuring compliance with Federal, State and University laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Learn HR policies and procedures; serve as a recourse to department and division on the policies and procedures when needed.
- Assist with the coordination of FMLA procedures.
- Assist, as needed, with the annual base, salary and incentive letters generated and sent to all faculty.
- Perform other duties, tasks, and projects as assigned.
The salary range (or hiring range) for this position has been established at $42,469 to $54,020. The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training.The above salary range (or hiring range) represents the University’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at https://www.cu.edu/employee-services.Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.
Total Compensation Calculator: http://www.cu.edu/node/153125Diversity and Equity:
Please click here for information on disability accommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspxThe University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Healthcare Administration, Communications or related field from an accredited college or university.
- One (1) year of experience performing Human Resources functions
Job Category: Human Resources
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Jan 8, 2021
Unposting Date: Ongoing