Enterprise System Developer II
Job location: San Antonio TAMUSA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-08
Job TitleEnterprise System Developer IIAgencyTexas A&M University - San AntonioDepartmentInformation TechnologyProposed Minimum SalaryCommensurateJob LocationSan Antonio, TexasJob TypeStaffJob Description
- Consults with clients to review project plans and schedules, secures approval of test results, and discusses problems or concerns.
- Designs complex programs, program modifications, or applications. Develops specifications based on input from the customer and creates complex design documents.
- Reviews and writes complex programs, program modifications, or applications.
- Reviews and analyzes software documentation and production results to facilitate problem resolution.
- Tests complex programs, program modifications, or applications
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems by reviewing and analyzing software documentation and production output to identify causes, solutions, and make appropriate referrals. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Assists with data architecture design. Participates in the evaluation of software products and programming languages to determine their applicability to a specific system or project.
- Assists with developing work plans and time schedules for projects including outlining phases, identifying personnel, and computing equipment requirements.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies; share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field and three years of related experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of advanced analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving, client relations skills, requirement assessment and analysis, project management methodology, and proficiency of the Information Technology Interface Library (IT/L).
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
Texas A&M University - San Antonio offers an excellent set of benefits, including medical/dental/life/disability insurance coverage and paid vacation and holidays. Further, we actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.