Expert Kronos Timekeeper and Advanced Scheduler Analyst
Job location: Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-08
The University of Virginia Medical Center is seeking an experienced IT Analyst Senior, ERP to serve as a senior subject matter expert associated with content processes and procedures related to the Health Systems’ Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP) application. This would include all associated business processes operational and industry requirements and related application/system functionality across the supported functional area(s). Is able to analyze user system and application needs determine and evaluate alternative solutions and approaches to meeting those needs and help select the optimal solution and validates those solutions with the client(s). Provides detailed requirements for product development evaluates development projects and guides tailoring of the development process to meet project needs. Provide direct application support where necessary updating and maintaining system configuration system setup and application tables where appropriate.
Preferred candidates will have: deep knowledge of Kronos Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, and Healthcare Analytics; possess strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; and will support the enhancement of the system with strong analytical, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Under general supervision contributes to the development installation maintenance and modification of the Health Systems’ Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP) application which meet user/customer and health system requirements.
- Acts as the liaison between the operational or functional users areas and technical staff.
- Often communicates technical solutions to teammates and management and provides assistance to teammates in an effort to enhance the overall services provided by the team.
- Maintains or develops application and process documentation as necessary.
- Communicates appropriately and professionally at all time.
In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience that includes maintaining and configuring Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, and Analytics in a healthcare environment.
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.