Japanese Language Tutor for K. Kajiyama
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-01-08
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Japanese Tutor for Katsuhiro Kajiyama
Provides individual instruction and coaching to supplement classroom learning.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Lower Division Courses Completed
6 Months General Work Experience
Typical classroom environment.
In person on the island