Job Title: Office Specialist
Location: Augusta University
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 223104
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent from a recognized State or Federal accrediting organization with a minimum of four years' experience performing secretarial/clerical assistant duties in an office setting.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software/databases
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Experience coordinating multiple events
- Experience in academic medical faculty appointments, credentialing, reruitment, promotion and tenure, and grant management a plus
- Administrative: Division Chief Support and Faculty Support
- Calendar management; assist and prepare correspondence, responsible for answering phones, PowerPoint, assisting and directing visitors; sorting mail and sending faces to clinic/outside providers; responsible for updating data in agenda (scheduling system for AU).
- Responsible for travel coordination, clinic cancelation paperwork as well as responsible for answering phones and providing customer service for fifteen faculty and one APP.
- Scheduling Coordinator:
- Create IDX templates for all new providers/adjust templates for all current providers (add new slots, change slots, durations, etc.)
- Process and track clinic cancelations: responsible for canceling clinics for the Dept. of Medicine
- Serve as liaison for the clinic, division, scheduling dept in regards to clinic cancelations
- Review and follow-up on all bump patients (work with scheduling)
- Responsible for two times a year: empanelment projects for GIM residency
- Ambulatory Clerkship:
- Provide welcome packets (create and update) and schedule orientation for ambulatory clerkship. Responsible for coordination of GMED5077 to include assigning students to ambulatory outpatient clinics, entering grades, CEX, D2L, one45 and providing assistance to Dr. Shilpa Brown and Dr. Namita Mohanty.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.