Project Manager I- Innovation
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Assist in the planning and execution of project(s) from initiation through delivery.Responsibilities
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
- Assists with the identification of user needs and project requirements
- Ensure regular communication with stakeholders.
- Identifies issues with projects. Consults with subject matter experts to develop solutions and implements solutions.
- Tracks status of all project deliverables per the approved project schedule.
- Adheres to regulations as they apply to projects. Executes projects according to predetermined approach that meets regulatory and quality requirements.
- Maintains accurate and up to date documentation.
- Performs additional job related duties as required
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Prior experience in a cGxP regulated environment preferred
- Ability to motivate personnel to work effectively and efficiently
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel and other relevant electronic systems
- Excellent problem solving skills as well as time management and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Possesses strong attention to detail, ability to maintain accurate records and excellent proofreading skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with others internally (up, down, and laterally) and externally to the organization.