Regulatory Program Management Specialist
QualificationsEducation:Bachelor’s degree, preferably in life or social sciences.Experience:Two years of experience in administrative preferably in a clinical research setting. Other: Except for qualifications established by law,additional related experience and formal education in which one has gained theknowledge, skills, and abilities required for full performance of the work ofthe job class may be substituted for the education or experience requirement ona year-for-year basis with 30 college credits being equivalent to one year ofexperience. Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Knowledgeof human subjects research, its policies and regulations Elementary knowledgeof reference and research methods and techniques used in collecting, compiling,and organizing data and information; of basic methods and techniques used inorganizing and conducting studies and analyses or programs, procedures, andorganizations; of basic analytical and statistical principles and techniques.
- Abilityto keep patient information confidential. Knowledge of HIPPA regulations.
- StrongPC skills, ability to use web-based applications & programs. Skill in theuse of office automation software and its application; in operating manual andautomated office equipment.
- Abilityto establish and maintain effective working relationships; to present ideas andinformation clearly and concisely both orally and in writing; Ability torepresent the UMGCCC and its faculty in a professional manner to performmathematical computations; to present statistical material in chart and graphform.
- Exceptfor qualifications established by law, additional related experience and formaleducation in which one has gained the knowledge, skills, and abilities requiredfor full performance of the work of the job class may be substituted for theeducation or experience requirement on a year-for-year basis with 30 collegecredits being equivalent to one year of experience.
If accommodations are needed, contact Staffing& Career Services at 410-706-2606, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST.Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258. EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veteransand individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job: Reg or CII Exempt Staff
Shift: Day Job
Organization: School of Medicine - Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
Job Posting: Jan 7, 2021
Unposting Date: Jan 21, 2021, 10:59:00 PM