Temporary Administrative Assistant
The University of Colorado Boulder has openings for multiple temporary administrative assistant positions on an ongoing basis across the CU Boulder Campus in different departments and colleges. Administrative assistants support office reception and administration by providing outstanding customer service to visitors and campus constituents. Please apply today to be considered for temporary administrative roles on our Boulder campus! We have multiple levels of positions available.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreFrom offering dozens of exciting programs in a range of academic fields, to serving as one of the world’s most dynamic research and innovation hubs, to working closely through hundreds of public outreach efforts with communities across Colorado and the world, we take pride in helping our students, faculty, staff and partners turn new ideas into productive outcomes that change lives. In many ways, the CU Boulder campus is a city of its own. Our positions meet the academic, research, student-life and administrative needs of our campus and community. What Your Key Responsibilities Will BeDuties may include: assisting customers by phone, e-mail and in-person; answering questions and/or directing inquiries to the most appropriate resource; developing/revising office policies; maintaining documents/forms; event coordination; responding to student, faculty and staff questions; ordering and stocking office supplies and equipment; and entering and maintaining data in various databases.
These positions could be filled as an administrative assistant I, administrative assistant II, or administrative assistant III.What You Should KnowWe have multiple openings, both full-time and part-time. We will ask more about schedule preferences later in the application.
This listing could fill numerous assignment opportunities lasting a variety of durations anywhere up to 12 months. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly after your application is received.
- To qualify for an administrative assistant I, applicants will need one year of related experience.
- To qualify for an administrative assistant II, applicants will need two years of related experience.
- To qualify for an administrative assistant III, applicants will need three years of related experience.
Note: Appropriate education will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.What We Can OfferBased on the level of the position, the pay rate is as follows:
- Administrative Assistant I salary range: $14.46- $17.51 per hour
- Administrative Assistant II salary range: $16.70- $20.24 per hour
- Administrative Assistant III salary range: $20.76- $25.14 per hour
- One year of related experience. Appropriate education will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Phenomenal customer service and interpersonal skills.
- A dedicated work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Positive, collaborative demeanor and willingness to adapt to new situations and needs with a problem-solving mentality.
- Outstanding professionalism, communication, and diplomacy in all interactions.
- Sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural, political, and geographical differences, with ability to work well with partners from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to learn key University software systems.
- Experience using enterprise software systems (PeopleSoft, Concur, Cognos, CU-SIS).
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]