Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Office Assistant
PUBLIC HEALTH, DEPT OFAcademic Term/Year:
2021 - SpringPosition Title:
Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Office AssistantPosting Number:
03117Student Job Category:
Student - Federal Work Study On-CampusNumber of Vacancies:
ECU Department of Public Health is currently seeking an Office Assistant to:
1. Assist office staff and faculty with clerical request.
2. Provide front desk/reception coverage as needed.
3. Greet guests and visitors.
4. File, shred, photocopy and collate documents.
5. Run light errands around campus.
6. Communicate professionally with external and internal partners.
7. Complete data entry into spreadsheets.
8. Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be detailed Oriented.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent written and oral skills.
- Must possess integrity, punctuality, and dependability.
- Must be self-motivated to complete work effectively and in a timely manner.
Please upload your Resume, Cover Letter, List of References, and Federal Work Study Authorization Form online.
To be ELIGIBLE for FEDERAL WORK STUDY POSITIONS, students MUST QUALIFY and RECEIVE an AWARD from the ECU Financial Aid Office (Old Cafeteria Complex, 252-328-6610.)Quick Link for Direct Access:
04/01/2021Open Until Filled: