CTSA Hub Liaison Manager
CTSA Hub Liaison Manager
Job Number: 88139
Stanford University School of Medicine is seeking a Trial Innovation Network Hub Liaison Manager (TIN) to administer and support the Stanford Clinical Translational Science Award's (CTSA) new collaborative initiative within the NCATS' CTSA Program. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and professional skills to work with a broad range of investigators and their teams across the School of Medicine engaged in adult and pediatric clinical and translational research. The Trial Innovation Network consists of over 60 CTSA Hubs, including Innovation Centers providing resources for operations and trial participant recruitment. This is a new position created to manage and foster engagement between the Stanford Hub and the TIN. The purpose of the Network is to facilitate multi-site clinical trials across CTSA institutions. The TIN focuses on operational innovation, operational excellence and collaboration while leveraging the expertise, diversity and broad reach of the CTSA Program. This individual would create processes for Stanford investigators to leverage the TIN resources such as the Trial Innovation Centers (TICs) and Recruitment Innovation Center (RIC), as well as seek opportunities to share innovations at Stanford with the TIN. Other responsibilities would include developing communication materials to promote the CTSA TIN, encourage investigators to submit to the TIN, organize trainings for interested faculty and staff on interreacting with the TIN and facilitating implementation of TIN trials to other CTSA institutions.
- Act as direct liaison with the CTSA TIN to ensure optimal coordination and efficient evaluation and implementation of consortium-based multicenter clinical trials and studies.
- Track submissions to the TIN from Stanford. Track projects that solicit Stanford as a site. Develop metrics based on CTSA reporting requirements.
- Analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise and implement procedures for managing projects
- Organize and/or participate in outreach activities that may include developing communications and training, planning/promoting events.
- Review and analyze trends to advise and develop recommendations to achieve or modify the goals of the program or function.
- Represent the program or function within the department, unit or school. Commit resources and provide information and/or training. Represent the program at the university level and to external/internal stakeholders and constituencies.
- Manage and contribute to the development of outreach strategy that may include relationship development, communications and compliance.
- May develop and/or oversee budgets; manage finances including monitoring, analyzing, forecasting, and reporting.
- Assess training needs and may develop associated training.
- May direct and/or supervise staff.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience in program management
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database applications.
- Experience with the clinical research protocol pre award process (budgets, contracts, regulatory reviews)
- Knowledge of regulations governing clinical research (FDA regulations, Institutional Review Board requirements, Good Clinical Practices, HIPAA).
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Society of Clinical Research Associates or Association of Clinical Research Professionals certification is preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem solving, critical analysis, initiative, judgment and, decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and meet budget goals.
- Demonstrated solid planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relevant subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Data management and maintenance skills in various applications
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4122
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: J
- Requisition ID: 88139
Location: School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency