Eller AdministrationDepartment Website Link:
1130 E Helen St, Tucson, AZ 85721 USAPosition Highlights:
Are you ready to join a small, dynamic team doing cutting-edge work? As part of the Eller Systems group, the CRM Manager oversees the development, implementation, and subsequent operation of the customer relationship management (CRM) system in the Eller College of Management to achieve process improvements in student recruitment, admissions and engagement, corporate and alumni relations, marketing and communications, and other areas.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more! The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for daily administration of the Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple users, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
Strategic Implementation, Planning,and Designing
- Collaborate with all Eller departments to identify customer relationship management (CRM) needs and how the CRM will best be able to meet those needs.
- Work closely with Eller Administration, Department Heads and other key department personnel to guarantee scope and timeline and are within specifications.
- Collaborate with Administration, individual Eller programs, Eller College partners and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules and data validation.
Technical Implementation and Maintenance
- Manage the CRM implementation process for new modules.
- Establish integration processes, manage data conversion, and create efficient workflows for implementation and future use.
- Maximize efficiency and capitalize on the full features and benefits of the CRM system based on the various programmatic needs.
Training and Knowledge Management
- Create user guides and train new and existing users on how to use the CRM database applications and processes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through professional level experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience implementing enterprise CRM solutions
- Experience implementing a CRM for use in higher education
- Experience using Salesforce
ExemptFull Time/Part Time:
Full TimeNumber of Hours Worked per Week:
Information TechnologyBenefits Eligible:
Yes - Full BenefitsRate of Pay:
$60,000 - $65,000Compensation Type:
salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE)Grade:
10Career Stream and Level:
Cloud ComputingJob Function:
Information TechnologyType of criminal background check required::
Fingerprint criminal background check (security sensitive due to job duties)Number of Vacancies:
1Target Hire Date:
1/24/2021Expected End Date:
Contact Information for Candidates:
Chris [email protected]Open Date:
1/7/2021Open Until Filled:
YesDocuments Needed to Apply:
Resume and Cover LetterSpecial Instructions to Applicant:
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.