Associate Vice President, Regional and Online Campuses
Associate Vice President, Regional and Online CampusesPosition Type:
100%Job Description Summary:
The University of La Verne is a private not-for-profit university founded in 1891 located in La Verne, California. The core values that we live by are Ethical Reasoning, Diversity and Inclusivity, Lifelong Learning and Community and Civic Engagement.
If you’re passionate about these values, join us at the University of La Verne!
- Provide leadership in the development, implementation, and review of academic programs and administrative policies and operations in all major areas of regional campus and online programs (i.e., student, instructional, administrative, business, financial services, and facilities).
- Develop and implement ROC’s strategic plan with a clear focus on metrics for success to build and maintain thriving programs and online programs.
- Create and implement a data-informed student success and retention plan focused on student satisfaction, timely completion, and career outcomes.
- Oversee the financial management of the campuses including online; develop, manage, and review budgets; meet and exceed expected financial margins.
- Partner with Strategic Enrollment Management to ensure successful recruitment of new students by following marketing and recruitment plans, participating in collateral development, and adhering to standards set for the website, social media, and branding.
- Partner with the academic college deans to ensure viable and relevant academic undergraduate and graduate programs for adult learners, and maintain collaborative relationship with external PDU provider
- Hire, evaluate, and develop qualified administrators and staff; lead and manage ROC Campus Directors towards performance excellence and accountability.
- Represent the university and ROC to alumni, donors, outside agencies, and community partners in cooperation with University Advancement.
- Be a culturally competent employee who attends/completes mandatory diversity and inclusivity trainings as provided by the university.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s or Ph.D./Ed.D./J.D.
- 5 years of experience managing multiple educational campuses and sites
- 5 years of experience in educating adult learners
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- 5 years of experience managing complex budgets
- Leadership, strategy, critical thinking, management, cultural competency, influencing, presentation, team building, and negotiation/persuasion
- Experience with successful “turn around” situations
- Demonstrated experience working across units, divisions, and community partners
- Demonstrated mid-level and senior leadership experience
- Experience establishing and maintaining Corporate/Educational partnerships
- Experience with optimizing face-to-face/hybrid/online delivery
- Experience with collaborating with future employers
- Strategic planning
- Written and interpersonal communication skills
- DegreeWorks, CampusLabs, Banner, Slate CRM
Salary will be commensurate with experience and internal equity. Benefits include a comprehensive health and wellness plan, tuition remission program for employee, spouse, and dependent children, a generous contribution to the University’s 403B retirement plan, and a generous time off plan.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion and clearance of a background check and employment verification.
La Verne Central CampusNumber of Vacancies:
2018-190625SAOpen Until Filled: