Part-Time Property Management Instructor
Job ResponsibilitiesInstructors are responsible for all aspects of live course delivery for their real estate courses, which include pre-licensing and advanced licensing.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Engaging students in the classroom and manage classroom dynamics.
- Providing a strong focus on mentoring and driving student success.
- Addressing student questions throughout live classes, as well as questions via email, phone calls or text outside of classroom hours.
- Adjusting teaching style based on feedback and constructive criticism. Running class schedule in accordance with Real Estate Commission as well as Trident Technical College standards and regulations.
- Adhere to specific requirements as dictated including but not limited to attendance, time schedule, and student concerns
- Maintain regular communication with program manager for course schedules and curriculum updates.
This part-time instructor position requires a current real estate license and three (3) years real estate experience. Candidate must have the ability to meet state regulatory requirements for real estate instructors per South Carolina Real Estate Commission and obtain broker/property management licensure.Preferred Qualifications
Preferred candidate will have a bachelor's degree and five (5) years experience as a real estate agent/broker or property manager. Previous teaching or training experience is ideal. Demonstrated presentation, time management, and organizational skills is essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.