LTD - Senior Custodian, MC- Environmental Services- F/T Variable Shift (LIMITED APPOINTMENT) - ...
Updated: Jan 7, 2021
Department: Environmental Services
The below job opening is a limited appointment job posting with an expected duration of 6 months in time.
MED CTR CUSTODIAN SR
Temp Agency Staff-Non UC
Environmental Services (428460)
Nonexempt Alt Overtime
LTD - Senior Custodian, MC
1 (Limited Appoinment)
Reporting to the EVS Manager, the Senior Custodian performs skilled and semi-skilled cleaning, housekeeping and/or general maintenance duties in acute and non-acute in-patient, out-patient and non-patient areas. Exercises care and caution in the use of supplies and equipment while performing custodial tasks. Performs resilient tile and carpet care maintenance tasks (stripping, waxing, and carpet extraction/shampooing). Other various related housekeeping duties may be performed as assigned.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Ability to maintain a work pace appropriate to the workload
- Must demonstrate customer service skills appropriate to the job
- Ability to work in various locations, as well as rotating shifts including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must possess the skill, knowledge and ability essential to the successful performance of assigned duties
- Previous experience working in a service industry position
- Previous experience interacting with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated custodial experience, preferably working in healthcare environment
Physical, Mental, & Environmental Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.