Senior Analyst, Identity & Access Management Applications Development
PG190737EPInternal Recruitment :
Senior Analyst, Identity & Access Management Applications DevelopmentAnticipated Hiring Range:
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.Work Schedule:
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with some weekends and evenings as necessaryJob Location:
Raleigh, NCDepartment :
Enterprise Application ServicesAbout the Department:
Enterprise Application Services (EAS) is in the Office of Information Technology (OIT) division at North Carolina State University. EAS is responsible for the design, implementation, operation, enhancement & maintenance of the University’s enterprise business applications. This includes: development, operation & maintenance of all enterprise administrative systems (Identity Management (IDM), Password Management, System Access Request (SAR), Financials, Advancement, HR, Document Management, Portal, Student Information Systems, etc.), configuration management, maintenance, enhancements, and application integrations.Essential Job Duties:
- The primary purpose of this position is to develop and maintain the University’s Identity and Access Management Systems (IDM), including functionality for Oracle Identity.
- Governance/Management-OIM (Identity Creation, Attribute Maintenance, Target Provisioning/Deprovisioning, Enable/Disable (Google, Active Directory, Ldap, Ldap_data, Kerberos, AFS, CIFS), Unity account recons (Policy Violation, Workshop Application, Auto email, Legal Holds), OAM (Access Manager), Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP, transaction/audit reporting), Self Service Password Applications (PW Change, Reset, User Identification and Authentication-UIA), P-Value processing (PW expiration), Employee/Student Role/Group processing, SAR (System Access Request/Change/Revoke for SIS, Finance, HR, OnBase, Class Evaluations, etc), Application Access Termination processing (SIS, Finance, HR, OnBase, etc), Security Access Certification Reporting.
- The following system integrations are also managed/developed/supported: Student Information System, HR System, Custom Directory (these are IDM inputs); Delta Applications; Advance; Shared Services Applications; Service Now (in-progress).
- This position is also required to keep abreast of identity security & password management industry standards, strategic directions, best practices to incorporate into NCSU architecture.
- This position is an expert in functional business process understanding and advanced technical solutions, using this expertise to implement advanced and highly complex
software solutions with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities of the position include:
change request evaluation; business requirement definition, functional and technical specification development; coding; system integration; unit, system and load test plan development and execution; code migration; production support; system maintenance, developing/executing regression test cases for application, infrastructure and target upgrades and coordinating across SIS/HR/S&C/Help Desk/Target teams .
- As a team member, this position also provides senior level functional guidance and support to the team and provides daily technical decision-making with broad and often institution-wide impacts that affect other systems, students, faculty and staff.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Access Management Tier 2 campus customer support, Identity/Account creation/maintenance, Account Enable/Disable, Workshop Account Management (approval of requested Workshops, check-in, check-out, password management.), Self Service Password Management. for all students, faculty, Staff, vendors (Ex: CVM Fuji Medical, Sony; SAS vendors); SAR enterprise application access requests, provisioning/deprovisioning for enterprise applications, and annual application security certification reporting.
Additional duties as assigned.Minimum Experience and Education:
Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with two to four years of experience in Enterprise Identity Management implementation, Business Analysis experienceOther Required Qualifications:
- Proficiency in relevant technologies in Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager.
- BI Publisher, Enterprise Directory, Self Service PW Applications, Webgates (Apache, TomCat), Weblogic, OHS, SOA, Directory Services, Java, Spring, Eclipse, JDeveloper development platforms.
- Working knowledge of Target platforms – Google, Active Directory, Ldap, Kerberos, CIFS, AFS, etc.) and knowledge of relevant technical trends (responsive user interfaces, guest and affiliate administration, etc.
- Experience in requirements gathering, Business Analysis, documentation of functional specifications, test cases, testing documentations.
Experience in implementation of enterprise Identity management using Oracle IDM suite of products, Reporting solutions, preparation of Functional testing, User Acceptance test scripts, preparation of requirements and functional specifications of enterprise IDM solutions.Required License(s) or Certification(s):
NoneValid NC Driver's License required:
NoCommercial Driver's License required:
NoJob Open Date:
01/04/2021Anticipated Close Date:
Open Until Filled.Position Number:
EHRA Non-FacultyFull Time Equivalent (FTE) (1.0 = 40 hours/week):
12 Month RecurringMandatory Designation - Adverse Weather:
Mandatory - Adverse WeatherMandatory Designation - Emergency Events:
Mandatory - Fire/Explosions, Mandatory - Medical Emergencies, Mandatory - Hazardous Material Incidents, Mandatory - Transportation Accidents, Mandatory - Evacuations/Natural Hazards, Mandatory - Utilities/Infrastructure Failure, Mandatory - Threats of Violence/Terrorism/Interpersonal Emergencies, Non Mandatory - Emergency EventIs this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies?:
515001 - Enterprise Application SvcsAA/EOE:
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or [email protected] Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.