COVID Healthcare Administrator
COVID Healthcare Administrator
Target Hire Date
02/01/2021 - 27 days to go
Join our community and experience Emerson College!
Coordinate and serve as a single point of contact for all aspects of student contact tracing, testing, quarantine and isolation with respect to the COVID pandemic.
This position is a remote position with the expectation to work some evenings and weekends, based upon student case numbers.
Your Manager: AVP, Campus Life
Your Key Partners: seven-ten (7-10) contact tracers specifically scheduled for student contact tracing.
Your key external partners: Boston Public Health Commission (BPHC), Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), Tufts Medical Center, The Broad Institute, other Boston colleges and universities
Your key internal partners: Center for Health & Wellness, Campus Life, Epidemiologist consultants, Contact Tracer Teams, Emergency Response Team, various COVID working groups
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Oversee the contact tracing for Emerson College's student population.
- Lead efforts to stay abreast of COVID testing protocols and cutting edge testing and explore viability for the College.
- Lead the quarantine and isolation process of students with Student Affairs support.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of all COVID health guidance compliant with CDC and MA regulations/recommendations.
- Guide & Recommend ways to maintain the safest campus possible and play a critical role in the COVID leadership team
- Coordinate with the Center for Health & Wellness
- Consult and guide senior-level executives on matters related to COVID.
- Network and connect with colleges and universities in the area to stay abreast of their activities and look for ways to partner/coordinate.
- Must be available and able to respond on evenings and weekends as an irregular work schedule is likely
- Coordinate and manage various databases associated with COVID records
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions to complex problems
- Strong examples on how to deal with ambiguity
- Experience making decisions based upon collaboration
- Previous experience in fast-paced environments
- Ability to drive results
- Passionate about follow-up
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals
- Masters in Healthcare Administration
- Familiarity with MAVEN software or other project modeling/management system
- Metrics-driven decision making
Grade of Position: A16E
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 36.25
Hiring Range: $61,350.00 - $64,300.00
To apply, please visit: https://emerson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Emerson_College_Staff/job/Boston-Campus/COVID-Healthcare-Administrator_JR002328
Emerson College is the nation’s only four-year institution dedicated exclusively to majors in communication and the arts in a liberal arts context. Its main campus is located in the center of the dynamic multicultural city of Boston, in close proximity to major publishing houses, arts institutions, and research centers. The college also has campuses in Los Angeles and the Netherlands. Emerson College enrolls over 4,300 graduate and undergraduate students from more than 70 countries and all 50 states.
Emerson College believes diversity enriches the educational experience by providing students with the opportunity to learn from individuals who may have different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Engagement with diversity in the curriculum, in our co-curricular offerings, and all other aspects of the College enhances the personal and intellectual growth of all members of our campus community. Emerson is committed to strengthening communities, including our workplace, by fostering the development of the intercultural competencies necessary for meaningful citizenship in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society. Emerson College does not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender in its educational programs or activities. Emerson has designated the Associate Vice President, Title IX, and Clery Coordinator to respond to inquiries regarding the College Sexual Misconduct Policy. The Title IX Coordinator may be reached at 8 Park Plaza, Transportation Bldg, Room 230 Boston, MA 02116; Telephone: 617-824-8999; email: [email protected]
Annual Clery Report
n accordance with the federal Clery and Campus SaVE Acts, Emerson College commits to providing all current and prospective students and employees with access to the annual campus security reports for each of our campuses. This report may be accessed from the Emerson College Police Department website.
Information on Emerson College staff grade range
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency