Research Assistant for Dr. Georgi Lukov (Chemistry)
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-01-05
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Assist social scientists in laboratory, survey, and other social science research. May help prepare findings for publication and assist in laboratory analysis, quality control, or data management.
- Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
- Perform statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases, correcting any errors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Job averages 10 hours a week
Upper-Division Courses Completed
6 Months of Directly Relevant Experience
Typical office and conservator lab environment