Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-05
Job Description Summary
This position is located at University Campus and reports to the Director, Enrollment Support Services. Candidates will provide complex clerical and administrative support in a variety of tasks for administration of student admission records.
- Student records processing including application input, records corrections and file maintenance.
- Scanning of documents into the students files.
- Maintains databases and filing systems.
- Verify all document names and ensure social security numbers agree with recorded student information.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of incoming documents.
- Reviews transcripts for unofficial transfer credit evaluations.
- Documents processes and is responsible for ensuring that process documents are kept current.
- Assists the Enrollment Team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma required. Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred
- Minimum one year prior clerical experience preferably in higher education.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong typing and data entry skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve working with peers and independently.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in working with confidential information.
- Detail oriented and able to complete work assignments accurately and on time.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prepare presentations and reports.
- Ability to quickly adapt to process changes and learn new procedures.
The work environment characteristics described here are a representation of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and University, handle various type of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.