Manager, Adult Learner/Graduate Content Marketing
Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-05
Job Description SummaryThe Manager, Adult Learner & Graduate Content Marketing is directly in charge of the development, coordination, and implementation of enrollment communication strategies to achieve University enrollment goals. Reporting to the Director of Enrollment Communication for University Enrollment Management, the Manager has constant interaction and collaborates with the offices of University Online Enrollment, Education Center Enrollment, Financial Aid, and Academics to ensure that the brand and identity of University is communicated effectively to prospective students. It is essential that this individual is technologically proficient, understands the adult, online and graduate student market and competition, and remains current with enrollment marketing practices and research.Job DescriptionDUTIES AND TASKS
NOTE: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or related or a logical assignment to the position. Management may require incumbents to perform duties other than those contained in this document.
- Serve as the primary liaison to and work closely with the University Online Enrollment and Education Center Enrollment Teams to ensure that the identity of University and programs is conveyed to prospective students and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the enrollment division uses the most contemporary and effective approaches to reach prospective students and coordinates innovative communications initiatives through a variety of media including print, web, email, and social media.
- Develop communication and content that is appealing and engaging for adult and non-traditional student learners for the University’s Online and Education Center programs.
- Build and deploy enrollment-related email and SMS campaigning designed to increase inquiry and application conversion.
- Collaborate with University Enrollment Systems & Operations to ensure authenticity and accessibility of data stored in CRM.
- Create documentation and communication flow mappings of all enrollment communication campaigns.
- Monitor the effectiveness of messages in order to best inform enrollment strategies and tactics to measure prospective student satisfaction.
- Develop initiatives to involve faculty, alumni and current students in the enrollment marketing process.
- Set prospective student communication plan from the point of initial contact through matriculation.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in majors, programs, and student organizations at the University.
- Provides creative input to the organization and ensures brand compliance.
- Coordinate several projects simultaneously in order to meet enrollment-driven deadlines.
- Foster a culture of excellence, community, and integrity.
- Ensure compliance with all Saint Leo policies and all federal, state and accreditation requirements.
- Support the University’s mission and core values as a contributing member of the University community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with related marketing and communication in college enrollment and admissions.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional experience working with enrollment CRM systems CRM (Experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot is a plus) is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-driven, collaborative environment is a must.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends. Minimal travel required.
- Proficiency in MS office, required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- At least three years of progressive enrollment outreach/communication experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are a representation of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and University, handle various type of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.NOTICE
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Saint Leo University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success.