Gwinnett Entrepreneur Center Manager
Job Title: Gwinnett Entrepreneur Center Manager
Location: Georgia Gwinnett College
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 222500
We are seeking a highly organized and responsible Center Manager to oversee our administrative operations. Reporting to the Center Director, the Center Manager will play a key role in supporting the successful growth and development of the Gwinnett Entrepreneur Center including the initiatives that help set the foundation for a supportive positive culture and the launching of this new facility. Specifically, the Center Manager will interface with aspiring and active entrepreneurs, campus employees, county personnel and members of the Gwinnett County and Georgia entrepreneurship ecosystems as part of the essential job functions. The core of this position requires a highly motivated, positive and self-driven person who embraces the opportunity to help grow a Center where innovation, creativity and inspiration meet.Responsibilities
• Provide input to the County concerning: the center design and furnishings, office equipment, software and operational readiness.
• Identify regional groups and individuals (“Programming Partners”) who provide workshops, classes, mentoring sessions, and other entrepreneur support programming.
• Provide input on the selection of candidate businesses (“Members”). The initial group of Members of the Center at the time of opening will be known as the “First Cohort.”
• Query initial members concerning center operations, including:
- Desired center resources, such as the various hardware, software, audio visual systems;Scheduling procedures, such as securing conference rooms, event RSVPs, etc.,Procedures for developing member Graduation Plans.
• Develop an onboarding and orientation program for new Members that informs Members of Center policies and practices.
• Support and provide input to the County on organizing and conducting a grand opening ceremony.
• Generally, handle the daily activities required to ensure the smooth operation of the Center.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field with 5 years’ of experience related to entrepreneurship/small business support OR High School Diploma and 10 years of experience related to entrepreneurship/small business support and 5 years’ experience in office management
Conditions of Employment
Position may require local travel. Ability to lift and carry files and materials. Ability to move from one office to another office on campus. Adequate vision, hearing and manual dexterity to interact with people in person, on the phone and in writing. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Gwinnett College is an equal employment, equal access, equal educational opportunity, and affirmative action institution. It is the policy and practice of our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, AREA, and Executive Order 11246 ). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy, please contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Human Resources Team at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Payroll and Benefits at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Any individual who feels that they may have been discriminated against, should contact the Office of Diversity & Equity Compliance at [email protected]Background Check