Temporary Clerical Pool
Temporary Clerical PoolDivision:
Human Resources (Adm)Work Unit:
All departmentsWork Location:
Campus WideVacancy Open To:
All CandidatesPosition Designation:
Non-Student TemporaryEmployment Type:
Temporary - Full-timeHours per week:
Normal hours are between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday but may work early morning / weekend / evening hours as may be necessary depending on departmental needs.Pay Rate:
Completion of high school or equivalency and 1 – 3 years of administrative / clerical office experience.Departmental Preferred Experience, Skills, Training/Education::
- Knowledge from the administrative point of view of Banner Student or Banner Financial.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Familiarity with Google calendar and Google email.
- Responsibilities may include: general office reception, mail distribution, records processing, data entry, filing, correspondence, appointment scheduling, general accounting, etc.
- Duties will vary by departmental needs.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, combined with a strong customer service orientation are essential.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
To be determined by departmental needs.Posting Open Date:
01/04/2021Posting Close Date:
03/31/2021Special Notes to Applicants:
- This pool is used for the as-needed purpose of hiring an employee for either part-time or full-time temporary employment. Whenever a department has a need for temporary clerical support, this pool will be reviewed to obtain potential candidates. Applicants will be contacted directly by the hiring officials to arrange an interview if qualified.
- Applicants in this pool will remain active until March 31, 2021.
If you have continued interest in temporary employment beyond that time, you will need to reapply for the next available temporary pool.
- Part-time temporary positions do not offer healthcare benefits, leave accrual (paid time off), or retirement entitlement (state service).
- Full-time temporary positions do not offer leave accrual (paid time off), or retirement entitlement or benefits (state service) .
However, full-time temporary employees are eligible to participate in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
Please use these links for more information: