Macalester College in Saint Paul, Minnesota seeks to hire an Application/CRM Administrator to support in the Information Technology Services Department. This is a full-time opportunity that reports to the Associate Director for Infrastructure, Security & Enterprise Services.Responsibilities
- Performs day-to-day administration, configuration, and user support of assigned applications.
- Manages software to support card system, card production, and POS system including but not limited to Odyssey PCS, ID Works, Micros and GET.
- Performs hardware maintenance to support card system, card production, and POS system including but not limited to ID card printer, Value Plus Reload Station, Epics, contact-less readers, vending readers, dining cash register printers and dining and Information Desk cash registers.
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc reports to various departments around campus for purposes of billing, reconciliation, usage pattern analysis, or any other need. Provides student card system information as requested to Residential Life or Student Affairs.
- Activates and manages student meal plans in the card system. Resolve issues with ID cards and meal plans. Coordinates with Residential Life for pre-season, academic year, J-Term, post-season, summer and other specific meal terms. Coordinates Commuter 75 meal plan program for off-campus/non-board students. Activates and manages summer conference meal plans on ID cards and meal plans.
- Provides Slate system maintenance, query development, process automation, data integrity, system security, integration with other campus systems, and the development of new features.
- Facilitates upgrades and patching of Banner Finance, Banner Accounts Receivable, and Banner Finance Self-Service modules.
- Oversees Banner Finance and Banner AR security as well as Business Services Argos reports. Security is applied in close cooperation with Business Services functional personnel.
- Provides on-site event support for taking student ID pictures and printing ID cards which are proximity (iClass) laminated cards. Coordinates new student photo submission and batch printing.
- Provides training for College personnel in the use of Slate CRM, and assigned applications.
- Works with vendors and suppliers on support, maintenance, upgrade, licensing, and user training of assigned applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required or 3 years of direct experience managing card service databases, equipment and reporting tools may substitute two years of educational experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with databases and SQL.
- Must be able to assess business needs and propose solutions leveraging your experience and the collective knowledge of the Enterprise team.
- Experience working within Windows desktop and server environment; databases and spreadsheets; campus ID card and access systems; and POS systems. Experience with Odyssey, Micros, and ID Works preferred. Experience troubleshooting hardware and software. Must be proficient in G-Suite Applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying priority on a regular basis. Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume as one PDF through the Macalester Employment Opportunities webpage by January 31, 2021. All inquiries about this position should be directed to:
Talent Acquisition Manager
Macalester is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from everyone who would add richness to our community, including people of color, individuals with disabilities, women and LGBTQIA+ individuals.Macalester College - Institutional Overview
Since its founding in 1874, Macalester College has provided students with the inspiration, insight, and experience to become successful and ethical leaders. Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, Macalester enrolls nearly 2,100 students who come from virtually every state and 91 countries. Macalester is committed to being a preeminent liberal arts college known for its high standards of scholarship and its special emphasis on internationalism, multiculturalism, and service to society.
Macalester is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from everyone who would add richness to our community, including people of color, individuals with disabilities, women and LGBTQIA+ individuals.
Macalester employees enjoy a fantastic benefits package and working environment that is second to none. Please visit Macalester Benefits for more information about what Macalester has to offer its employees.