Assistant Registrar for Curriculum Management
Assistant Registrar for Curriculum ManagementOffice of the Registrar
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The Assistant Registrar for Curriculum Management is a key member of the department, reporting to the Associate Registrar for Technology. The Assistant Registrar will manage the curriculum management system and University Catalog. Manages all scheduled and ad hoc application jobs run in support of Registrar functions. Assists in maintaining BANNER student information system database dictionaries as related to all functions of the Office of the Registrar, especially term configuration and student registration appointments. Develops and leads testing on assessment tools, and testing protocols involving Registrar functions in Banner, related systems, and business processes.Required Qualifications
- Bachelorâs degree and 3 yearsâ experience in higher-ed or related information systems experience
- High school diploma/equivalent and 9 yearâs experience in higher-ed or related information systems experience.
- Masterâs degree and five yearsâ experience in higher-ed or related information systems experience.
- Proficiency in BANNER or other higher education student information system.
- Familiarity with the policies and procedures of a university, specifically those policies that relate to the Registrarâs Office.
- Four yearsâ experience in a Registrarâs Office strongly preferred.
- Experience in curriculum management and/or development.
- Fluency in SQL, HTML, or other relevant programming language
- Familiarity with Courseleaf or other curriculum management software suite.