Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-01-04
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Assists researchers and scientists by performing routine laboratory tasks, experiments, and maintenance.
- Prepares lab equipment, supplies, and proper setup for testing and experiments.
- Prepares and arranges slides, solutions, media, buffers, plates, and specimens for laboratory testing, following procedures and ensuring proper handling.
- Maintains databases on results of experiments.
- Perform statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Upper-Division Courses Completed
3 Months General Work Experience
Typical laboratory environment with potential exposure to harmful chemicals, materials, and equipment