Endpoint Systems Manager
Job location: Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-04
Information Technology Services at UVA is seeking an Endpoint Systems Manager to lead the Endpoint Management Team within the Enterprise Infrastructure division.
- Running SCCM, JAMF Pro, and Microsoft Endpoint Manager deployments.
- Managing the team in providing image builds and deployments serving our physical Classrooms, Library, Engineering labs, and our online Azure Windows Virtual Desktop deployment for students “Virtual Apps.”
- Manage associated License Managers for specific build applications.
- Provide requested metrics and reporting for services delivered to customers and leadership in a timely, professional manner.
- Ensure proper desktop updates for staff, classrooms, and remote app support for students runs smoothly.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 3 years of relevant experience required including Endpoint Management experience - specifically including SCCM and/or Microsoft Intune.
- Ability to be on-site in Charlottesville, VA required (flexibility to discuss commuting options).
Preferred candidates will have project management or supervisory experience.
Benefits Include: The choice between 3 different health plans; vision and dental insurance; life insurance; benefits savings accounts; starting with 22 days of paid time off a year in addition to 12 or more paid holidays; 8 weeks of paid parental leave; short term disability; up to $4,360 after your first year for the combined use of tuition toward a degree-seeking program or up to $2,000 for professional development including classes, certification training, and conferences; and more.
Please apply through Workday, and search for “R0020907”. Complete an application online and attach a CV/resume. Cover letters should be uploaded in the same box labeled CV/resume. Internal applicants must apply through their UVA Workday profile by searching “Find Jobs” in the top search bar.
This position will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Anticipated Hiring Range: $80,000- $90,000 depending upon relevant experience. The University will perform background checks on all new hires prior to employment. Questions on the position or application process should be directed to Lauren Jackson, IT Recruiter at email@example.com.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.