Marketing/Campaign/Monitoring Student Assistant
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-12-30
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
The Seasider Safe testing initiative participates in providing a safe community for the BYU–Hawaii campus. The onsite testing operations focus on high quality, patient-centered care in testing for COVID-19. The onsite testing team will ensure the patient and staff environment is free of potential exposure to respiratory illnesses and infectious diseases. The Marketing team will focus on Seasider Safe branding, campaigning and monitoring efforts.
Some Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the design, branding and posting of campaign materials for Seasider Safe initiatives, including, but not limited to:
- Testing information
- Social distancing
- Mask wearing
- Daily wellness checks
- Collaborate with the University Communications team to ensure alignment of messaging and expectations
- Develop and maintain Seasider Safe Dashboard
- Create and maintain monitoring metrics for patient attendance
- Perform outreach to those who need to get tested, due to low attendance
- Assist with reporting, including ad-hoc reports
- Track University daily wellness checks
- Help support team answer general testing questions
- Collaborate with other teams involved with Seasider Safe initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Depending on the testing site, the job might be performed INSIDE and OUTSIDE; The person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping, stand, sit, bend, stoop, crawl, kneel, ascend and descend stairs. Also to reach with arms and hands, and use hands and fingers to feel, handle, and manipulate keyboard keys. The employee is required to talk and hear.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Must have strong computer skills with a focus in design preferred
- Marketing experience a plus
- Proven ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally defuse stressful situations
- Execute privacy and confidentiality measures with patient health information
- Exhibits punctuality and professionalism
We are open 6 days a week;
Site schedule could vary depending on the day and needs but generally from 7am-2pm HST(Not to exceed 19 hours a week).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.