Call Center Support Student Assistant
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-12-30
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
The Seasider Safe testing initiative participates in providing a safe community for the BYU–Hawaii campus. The onsite testing operations focus on high quality, patient-centered care in testing for COVID-19. The onsite testing team will ensure the patient and staff environment is free of potential exposure to respiratory illnesses and infectious diseases. The Support team will provide general assistance to the BYU–Hawaii community by answering general testing questions through the chat, phone and email channels.
Some Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be a representative and advocate for the Seasider Safe testing initiative
- Provide high quality customer service and response times
- Track frequently asked questions and feedback
- Provide feedback/report on continuous improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with chat/email/phone support teams
- Work closely with contact tracing team to direct patients to the appropriate avenues
- Help answer general questions related to:
- Seasider Safe initiative
- Test site operations, operational hours
- Test specific information (e.g. saliva PCR)
- Test results and timing
- University requirements and expectations
- Report any operational problems
- Assist with development and creation of SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Depending on the testing site, the job might be performed INSIDE and OUTSIDE; The person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping, stand, sit, bend, stoop, crawl, kneel, ascend and descend stairs. Also to reach with arms and hands, and use hands and fingers to feel, handle, and manipulate keyboard keys. The employee is required to talk and hear.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Must have general computer skills
- Proven ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally defuse stressful situations
- Execute privacy and confidentiality measures with patient health information
- Exhibits punctuality and professionalism
We are open 6 days a week;
Site schedule could vary depending on the day and needs but generally from 7am-2pm HST; Call center support hours are between 6am-5pm HST (Not to exceed 19 hours a week).
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.