Student for CLAPA Program
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-12-30
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
In addition to all of the job's basic and lead responsibilities, the Student Supervisor is also responsible for the training and supervision of student employees and is to ensure that student employees are performing duties properly and efficiently.
- In addition to the student's basic and lead responsibilities of their job, the student is expected to assume a supervisor role of other student employees within the department
- Orient new students in detail to his or her role in the department
- Provide the training necessary to perform tasks
- Ensure that students are performing the tasks defined in their job descriptions
- Explain and demonstrate the standards of behavior expected of employees
- Other duties as assigned
6 Months General Work Experience
Varies based on student job type:
Clerk/Cashier/General Office: Air conditioned office environment with minimal physical effort. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Security/Custodian/Groundskeeper/Cooks: Frequent standing and walking and regularly lifting, loading and moving up to 10 pounds with occasionally moving up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
in person on the island