Job location: Remote
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-12-28
The CE Coordinator will support the Manager for the Institute of Professional and Continuing Studies (IPCS) to; oversee the continuing education approval process, manage the self-paced continuing education (homestudy) program, and to assist student workers in the creation and distribution of continuing education certificates.
CE Coordinator will also provide customer service to consumers seeking continuing education information, as well as assist with the event planning and marketing of continuing education events. This position provides support for TCSPP at the national level.
- Knowledge of or interesting in learning about the continuing education requirements of differing professional domains (APA, CACREP, SHRM, BCBA, NASP and ANCC)
- Assist in the development and submission of written reports for reaccreditation for CE and CEU licenses
- Set up and maintenance of homestudy continuing education programs via web-based learning management system
- Website development
- In collaboration with the Manager of IPCS, work with individual presenters and organizational partners to plan events including; scheduling, outlining event content, and contracts
- Organize event content and work with the CE Approval Committee to review events
- Work with departments/presenters to ensure that outside materials meet requirements of TCSPP, APA, State of Illinois, State of California and/or relevant CE approval bodies
- Manage the data collection and storage of continuing education event materials.
- Serve as primary point of contact for IPCS in the absence of the Manager.
- Work with the IPCS Director to identify and seek relevant grants to support the continued expansion of the continuing education department.
- Support the supervision of IPCS graduate assistants and interns.
- Assist in the management of event planning and promotion including creating flyers, sending email blasts, posting flyers around campus, and creating campus TV ads
- Work collaboratively with academic departments at TCSPP to plan events
- Participate in the CE Approval Committee and the CE Advisory Board, serve as facilitator in the absence of the Manager of IPCS
- Work with university partners including but not limited to establish and support continuing education programs
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bring a strong interest in continuing education and a positive perspective
- Strong customer services and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail; ability to organize large amounts of data/information in a clear and efficient manner
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Interest in innovative approaches to program development and implementation
- Advanced computer skills, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct oneself in respectful and ethical manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines while meeting or exceeding expectations
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Communicate ideas and information effectively in both verbal and written form
- Candidate must demonstrate an ability to work in a diverse setting as well as an appreciation and understanding of diverse work environments
- 1-2 years previous organizational development experience
- 1-2 years previous Experience in Data management
or 1-2 years administrative experience and/or customer service, preferably in a higher education setting
- 2-3 years previous website design and maintenance experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Information Management, Communications, Marketing, Business, Organizational Development, Higher Education, or a closely related field
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.