DATA ANALYST, Internal Audit & Advisory Services
DATA ANALYST, Internal Audit & Advisory ServicesTracking Code1396 Job Description
The Data Analyst for the Internal Audit & Advisory Services department collaborates with other departments throughout the University to identify, design, and execute data analytics that address risk and operational improvement opportunities.
- Design and execute audit tests and visualizations based on identified risks and improvement in execution.
- Assist with the design and maintenance of auditing and monitoring scripts and reports.
- Conduct data extraction and analysis utilizing the department's ACL software and PowerBI.
- Monitor performance of existing and/or new automated programs to optimize results.
- A bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related Field
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of proven experience working in a data analytics or programming role
- Ideal candidate has a perceptive and analytical mind that enjoys problem solving and creating efficiencies, while possessing strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with ACL, PowerBI, SAP, and SQL and/or Python programming languages preferred
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular