Program Coordinator, AAMI (Part-Time)
Title:Program Coordinator, AAMI (Part-Time) Job Category:Staff Description:
Maintain Budgets/ Accounting Records:
• Review and maintain invoices received from campus programs
• Process approved payment requests
• Process accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
• Prepare monthly financial report of campus program activities
Meetings / Conferences (Virtual & In-person):
• Support webinars, conferences, and conference calls, e.g. create presentations, fliers, invitations, surveys, polls, sign-up genius, etc.
• Prepare and maintain records, e.g. agendas, minutes and meeting reports
• Provide AV support for meetings and events, as needed.
• Photographs special events.
Data Analysis and Management:
• Assist Director in collecting and analyzing program outcomes/metrics
• Develops and maintains databases, spreadsheets, and graphic files.
• Distribute program equipment and supplies to campuses
• Maintain program and office supply inventories
• Make approved purchases, as needed
• Maintain related records.
• Update and manage Listserves
• Update and managed AAMI website content
• Manage AAMI LinkedIn Group
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associate’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience performing program coordinator or administrative work in an office environment required, or similar experience will be considered.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software required, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom, TEAMS, and other applicable software.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
•Knowledge of current office principles and practices.
• Knowledge of Board of Regents policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of budget management principles.
• Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Skills in analyzing data and preparing reports.
• Skills in decision making and problem solving.
• Skills in interpersonal relations and in dealing with internal and external customers in a timely manner.
• Ability to respond diplomatically to sensitive and critical issues.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and must have strong organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management
• Detailed oriented
• Good research skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
Location:Atlanta Regular/Temporary:Regular Minimum Hiring Salary:$18.74 per hour Hours Per Week:24 Required Documents Message:Cover Letter, Resume