Georgia Film Academy - General Laborer
Title:Georgia Film Academy - General Laborer Job Category:Staff Description:
Responsibilities will be to assist with the following duties, but are not limited to;
- Assist with COVID compliance procedures as assigned by the GFA
- The execution of their daily tasks and duties.
- Set-up and striking instruction gear used by GFA1 instructors.
- Inventory and staging process of the instruction co-production partnership equipment packages and instructional packages.
- Cleaning and prep of equipment and vehicles in the GFA co-production partnership fleet.
- Yearly inventory process for the GFA, including operating the RTP (Rental Tracker Pro) equipment database system.
- Help maintain a safe and tidy work environment at all GFA facilities and locations.
- Assist GFA instructor in monitoring students during sanctioned GFA training exercises.
- Use strength to lift items needed to perform the functions of the job.
- Sit, stand and walk for required periods of time.
- Reach with hands and arms and use hands and fingers to handle objects and operate tools, computers, and/or controls.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma and at least three years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of modern office principles and practices.
- Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skill in the use of an electric forklift, a hand truck, an electric pallet jack and other equipment.
- Skill in analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Skill in decision making and problem solving.
- Skill in interpersonal relations and in dealing with the public.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to operate an automobile.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.