Ast Dir, Admissions Communic
Job Title: Ast Dir, Admissions Communic
Location: Augusta University
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 219763
Minimum Requirements Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of two years' experience in recruitment, marketing, customer service, or higher education This position requires a valid driver’s license.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software/databases
Preferred Qualifications Experience with managing a CRM in higher education, preferably Slate.Responsibilities The Assistant Director of Admissions for Communications leads, manages and implements the admissions communication plans (e.g., email, text, web, social, calling strategies, event communication and surveys) to recruit freshmen, transfer, dual-enrolled and transient students interested in majors in Augusta University’s seven undergraduate academic colleges. The Assistant Director supports the enrollment goals of the university by distributing and tracking mass communication efforts targeted to prospective students, tracks prospective student engagement, conducts recruitment data analysis, manages contacts and generates reports. The Assistant Director executes these strategic communications through managing the Admissions Customer Relations Management System (CRM), Slate by Technolutions. Decisions which result in mistakes would be detrimental to the reputation of Augusta University and could result in public relations issues.The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the Admissions CRM, Slate. Develops, schedules, and executes targeted communication campaigns to prospective students to recruit and enroll them at Augusta University.
- Manages the student-telecounseling program
- Manages customer service in the Office of Admissions. Coordinate inbound inquiries, phone calls, walk-ins and customer service for the Office of Academic Admissions while supervising a Student Services Specialist 1 and Federal Work Study Students.
- Leads strategic management and maintenance of the Office of Academic Admission's website, including the updating and maintaining website, working with system experts on the development and testing of web enhancements, and analyzing and interpreting web analytics to guide decision making.
- Serves as an on-site admissions counselor by advising prospective students, families, and the general public to recruit students to Augusta University. Assists with admissions recruitment and special events both on-site and off-site. Monitors, tracks, distributes, and, when appropriate, answers incoming emails from prospective students, family members and high school/community college counselors.
- Perform all other related duties/projects as requested.
Shift/Salary Shift: Days/M-F Pay Grade: 15 Salary: $38,913/annually - $49,868.78/annually Salary to be commensurate with qualifications of selected candidate within the established range (generally minimum-midpoint) of the position Recruitment Period: 8/24/20 - Until FilledConditions of Employment All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review prior to starting with Augusta University.Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.Driver's License Statement The Human Resources Division will request a recent driver's history report from the selected candidate. This report must come from the Department of Motor Vehicles and the fee will be paid for by the candidate. This report will be required prior to an offer being extended by Human Resources and must be from the state(s) in which the candidate has lived in for the past three years.Other Information This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. "Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success." Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.
Share this job with your network:
Learn more on Inside Higher Ed's College Page for University