GCHC Office Specialist
Job Title: GCHC Office Specialist
Location: Augusta State Medical Prison
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 220770
- Compliance with Patient/Family centered care standards.
- Complete and submit and or ensure the completion and submission of human resource documents including the PCF, ER, PAR and all new hire documents.
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities including ensuring open positions are advertised vigorously. Assist in vetting of candidates and advise management staff regarding the selection process. Handle the posting of positions on the GRU website and coordinate the online application process with applicants.
- Complete and or ensure the completion of the staffing matrix.
- In conjunction will develop materials, outsource for materials and track site training needs and utilization through GRU Training department and other resources such as online materials.
- Engage in activities on site that contribute to employee satisfaction and aid employee retention.
- Oversee the acquisition and tracking of clinical credentials by employees and contract providers.
- Provide guidance and support regarding personnel rules and policies and procedures, as well as matters related to employment law.
- Provide assistance to staff with regard to employee benefits by regularly working with the Benefits staff at GRU campus, including assistance during the annual Open Enrollment period.
- In addition to the Health Services Administrator, consult with GCHC Director of Human Resources in matters involving employee suspensions and terminations, and any other significant human resources issues.
- Submit Salary Determinations for all potential new hires to the GCHC Director of Human Resources.