Job Title: Associate Professor
Location: Augusta University
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 218895
Job Information Job ID: 218895Position # 20013586
This is a full time faculty position in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gynecology Oncology
• Provide the best and compassionate state-of-the-art care to patients with gynecological cancer while increasing volume.
• Expand our outreach clinical activities to other cities like Macon, Georgia.
• Advance progress in cancer treatments through clinical trials and health care delivery research.
• Strengthen our Gynecologic Oncology fellowship training program.
• Bring new options to our patients, educate and empower them to make choices that could better their care.
• Improve patient outcomes in quality of life and survival.Minimum Requirements
- Must be a board certified or board eligible MD/DO
- Complete Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology
- Expertise in robotic surgery for oncologic procedures
- Active Georgia license or ability to obtain
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
To be considered an applicant for this position your must apply online at http://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/faculty.
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae, Research Statement, Professional References, etc., as one document.Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans. Other Information This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. "Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success." Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.