Federal Work Study - SBA Office
Job Title: Federal Work Study - SBA Office
Location: Georgia Gwinnett College
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 222501
The School of Business is staffed by a team of individuals responsible for coordinating and providing administrative and program support for the school. Student assistants assigned to this office work directly under the supervision of the Associate Dean to carry out a variety of tasks needed.Responsibilities
- Greet visitors to the office and answer questions
- Assist with mailing, filing, and supply inventory
- Perform data entry and produce simple summary reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a Federal Work Study award and be in good academic standing
- Must be enrolled in 6 credits or more at Georgia Gwinnett College
- Excellent judgment and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Courteous, supportive, and professional demeanor
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- A commitment of approximately 19 hours per week.
- Strong skills using Excel
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Georgia Gwinnett College, as determined by Georgia Gwinnett College in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Georgia Gwinnett College is an equal employment, equal access, equal educational opportunity, and affirmative action institution. It is the policy and practice of our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, AREA, and Executive Order 11246 ). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy, please contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Human Resources Team at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Payroll and Benefits at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Any individual who feels that they may have been discriminated against, should contact the Office of Diversity & Equity Compliance at [email protected]