Director of Development, College of Computing, Engineering & Construction
The Director Development is responsible for all development activities in the College.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and provide stewardship of major donors for College initiatives at the level of $50,000 or more.
- Provide staff support to the College’s Advisory Councils
- Work with the Dean, faculty and staff of the College to identify areas for which external support for the College and its programs is appropriate and necessary.
- Work with the Dean, faculty and staff of the College in developing strategies and materials for attracting external support for the College at all monetary levels.
- Nurture long-term relationships on behalf of the College with contributors including individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Work with the Dean, AVP for Development and the Director of Planned Giving to seek, on behalf of the College, bequests, trusts and other forms of estate gifts.
- Work with the Annual Giving department to coordinate College participation in direct mail, phonathon, and faculty and staff fund drives.
- Attend Development and Alumni Engagement team meetings.
- Prepare an annual calendar of College public events to serve as both public relations and fundraising tools for the College advancement program.
- Develop an annual report of college development activities and accomplishments.
- Assist College Alumni Constituent chapters to ensure that they build firm foundations for future relationships through reports from graduates and former students of the College.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean, or AVP for Development in consultation with the Dean, as they relate to a comprehensive, university-wide campaign.
During declared campus emergencies, this position may be required to perform specific job related duties at a designated off campus location or place of residence.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in a directly related area of specialization and three years of experience directly related to the job functions.
You must apply online at http://www.unfjobs.org/postings/15354 and submit all required documents to be considered an applicant for this position. UNF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action Institution.