Administrator, Enrollment Services
The Administrator, Enrollment Services will provide leadership to execute the college’s enrollment plan, providing oversight to the planning and implementation of recruitment functions. The Administrator will utilize a variety of tools, including CRM, emerging technologies such as social media and web-based marketing, with a focus on the non-traditional student with a goal to attract a diverse applicant pool of prospective students not included in priority recruitment efforts.Examples of Duties
- Collaborates with departments on campus to support the Gloucester Campus recruitment events and activities, including but not limited to: open houses, information sessions, webinars, and campus visits.
- Understands the enrollment cycle and establishes a robust year-round recruitment calendar of outreach activities to target the goals of the enrollment management plan.
- Provides leadership in utilization and implementation of technologies to enhance recruitment digitally across multiple platforms to expand RCSJ’s reach into the community and online markets.
- Maintains online appointment scheduler for individual and group prospect appointments and follow-up communication plans and outcome tracking.
- Hosts and presents individual and group events to attract a diverse applicant pool to enroll at the college.
- Works with the enrollment and marketing group across campuses, contributing to the development of recruitment literature and marketing campaigns.
- Provides oversight to the CRM management of prospect and applicant lists and associated communication plans for on-going lead generation, based on recruitment cycles.
- Provides ongoing analysis of recruitment campaigns and provides regular report to analysis effectiveness/recommendations to enhance capture rates across student types
- Supervises and oversees the training of the outreach recruiter to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge are maintained and provides continuous mentoring and support of recruiter’s work.
- Maintains professional working relationships and knowledge of campus departments including but not limited to Admissions, Selective Admissions, Advisement, Student Records, Financial Aid, EOF, Rowan University Center Partnerships, Cumberland Campus, etc.
- Aids in the creation and implementation of outreach campaigns that are part of another department such as CCOG, Selective Admissions initiatives, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality and adheres to federal, state regulations and college policies and procedures in accordance with FERPA regulations.
- Participates in a variety of institutional committee activities and maintain involvement with professional groups or organizations relative to recruitment and marketing strategies, and new enrollment techniques or methods.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with three years of progressively responsible experience in higher education enrollment services required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with varied technologies utilized in enrollment services (Banner Student Module, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software, Event Brite, Mail Chimp, Wufoo, Zoom Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience presenting to individuals and large groups about high school initiatives and college enrollment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with varied hours to meet department and College needs
- Ability to travel to multiple educational institutions, utilizing personal vehicle for travel
- Possess the ability to work well and communicate effectively with prospective and current students, staff, faculty, administration, and colleagues and community partners
- Demonstrated cultural competence, sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff and a commitment to a student-centered environment
Physical activity of the position: ReachingStandingWalkingTalkingHearingRepetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers such as picking, pinching, typingPhysical requirements of the position:Sedentary work- exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionallyVisual acuity requirements of the position:The worker is required to have close visual acuity Workplace conditions of the position:The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse conditions.Women and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
As a New Jersey First Act Employer, new employees must establish a primary residence in New Jersey within one year unless an exemption applies.