Executive Director of Enrollment Marketing
Executive Director of Enrollment Marketing
The executive director for enrollment marketing will work closely with the vice president for enrollment management and many of the schools and colleges to develop, lead and direct a talented team of marketing professionals. The executive director will supervise the daily workflow of the enrollment marketing team and evaluate results of marketing campaigns, strategies and tactics to ensure marketing objectives are met.
The executive director for enrollment marketing is an active member of the Office of Enrollment Management's leadership team and expected to be the primary contributor of digital and higher education marketing expertise and application. The executive director will be active in professional organizations affiliated with higher education and recruitment marketing, representing the University of the Pacific and the Office of Enrollment Management at the regional, state, and national level.
1. Assists in the development of the University’s strategic enrollment management plan, focusing on the implementation of multi-channel marketing plans at the program, school/college, and university level for new undergraduate and graduate students.
2. Lead agencies and internal teams to execute integrated marketing plans created for the University of the Pacific brand.
3. Lead the development of tactical creative briefs based on strategic enrollment marketing direction, working with agencies and outside resources when needed to ensure understanding and alignment with overall direction. Ensure creative product reflects and communicates this direction.
4. Lead in the development and coordination of breakthrough, integrated enrollment marketing strategies across advertising disciplines and deliver excellent executions with colleagues across the University. Supervise digital (web, video, virtual), social, print and other creative development for all brand/awareness and college/school-level programs.
5. Work with various internal functional departments including Institutional Research, Technology, Business and Finance, Academic Affairs, Student Life, Development and Alumni Relations, and the Office of Compliance and Ethics.
6. Maintain accurate spending forecasts and update as needed; manage all activity for enrollment marketing/creative budget.
7. Direct and report on effective use of project management and monthly creative services time/utilization.
8. Lead and commission research surrounding college-bound students and their families, along with competitive institutions, to secure information that can be utilized to enhance and evolve the University, garner insights about prospective students, and creative product.
9. Manage brand and advertising guidelines to ensure all vendors and internal audiences follow them and update as necessary.
10. Develop brand and enrollment marketing KPIs with the vice president for enrollment management and other key stakeholders—Creative scorecards, reports, and other tracking tools to track and analyze results of marketing campaigns and programs. Share results and recommendations to ensure goals are met.
11. Manage an enrollment marketing team of staff members that are responsible for audience strategy, content strategy, and project management, including tracking outcomes and effectiveness.
• Seven plus (7+) years of progressive marketing experience, preferably in a higher education setting.
• Five plus (5+) years of supervisory experience.
• Must be a strong communicator—write and create presentations, and influence people both inside and outside of the Office of Enrollment Management to drive quality execution of marketing plans.
• A proven record of success in developing and implementing enrollment marketing plans.
• Direct experience managing and overseeing creative production including digital, social and print assets on a local, national and international level.
• Experience with CRM (Slate or similar) experience, ideally with knowledge of implementing drip campaigns.
• Ability to translate information from multiple sources regarding student needs and objectives into academic programs.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and other software to optimize job responsibilities.
• Be an analytical thinker—ability to analyze and present data and findings clearly, concisely and accurately, and be able to draw meaningful conclusions and indicated actions.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with a working knowledge of best-practices of enrollment marketing, especially digital and social.
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel:
Work performed during standard business hours.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with experience, exempt
Background Check Statement:
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment are required to execute a release and authorization for a background screening.
To apply, visit https://pacific.peopleadmin.com/postings/18174
University of the Pacific is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency