Baking & Pastry/Culinary Arts Instructor
Job Title: Baking & Pastry/Culinary Arts Instructor
Position Type: Faculty
Department: Science, Business, & Computer Technology
Work Location: Main Campus
Teaching duties will consist primarily of courses in baking and pastry, with some opportunities to teach other culinary arts and hospitality management courses. Responsibilities will also include curriculum development, program accreditation, student recruitment, industry outreach, and articulations and partnerships with local high schools. Ideal candidates will have experience with online teaching.
Minimum hiring requirements include:
• Associate’s degree or higher in Baking and Pastry or related field
• Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification (IDPH)
• Three years of baking and pastry chef experience
Position Status: Full Time
Hours: Hours to be determined.
Minimum Starting Rate: Mid $50's
Review of Applications Begins:01/11/2021
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number: FA00322P
Open Date: 12/14/2020
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a full time tenure track position. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Please apply online and attach all required documents.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- * Do you have an Associate’s degree or higher in Baking and Pastry or related field?
- * Do you have Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification (IDPH)?
- * Do you have the minimum of three years baking and pastry chef experience?
Documents Needed To Apply
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Other Document