Heating and Air Conditioning Instructor
Job Title: Heating and Air Conditioning Instructor
Position Type: Faculty
Department: Career Programs
Work Location: Main Campus
Teaching duties will consist of instruction in all facets of heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration. This position requires a strong commitment to student-centered success in the HVACR industry.
Associates degree or journeyman status in an HAC related union (HAC pipefitters, HAC sheet metal work, HAC controls technicians, and HAC building engineers) with a minimum of five years’ experience or equivalent training and experience in a non-union environment with a minimum of five years’ experience.
Position Status: Full Time
Hours: Hours to be determined.
Minimum Starting Rate: Mid $50's
Review of Applications Begins: 1/11/2021
Posting Detail Information:
Posting Number: FA00416P
Open Date: 12/14/2020
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a full time tenure track position. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Please apply online and attach all required documents.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- * Do you have an Associate’s degree?
- * Do you have journeyman status in an HAC related union (HAC pipefitters, HAC sheet metal work, HAC controls technicians, and HAC building engineers)?
- * Do you have the minimum of five years’ experience or equivalent training and experience in a non-union environment with a minimum of five years’ experience?
Documents Needed To Apply
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Other Document