Data Management Analyst III
Job no: 515251
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Other
Department:32010600 - PH-CURRICULARAFF&ACCREDITATION
Advertised: 14 Jan 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Jan 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Data Management Analyst IIIJob Description:
Up to $110k, commensurate with education and experienceMinimum Requirements:
Master’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in education with a focus on assessment
- Educational background in the areas of quantitative and qualitative statistics
- Experience in programmatic assessment
- At least 2 years of experience in managing large data files in Excel
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis using a statistical software package such as SPSS
- At least 2 years of experience in using survey software such as Qualtrics
- Experience in using databases/online systems for managing and reporting assessment data
- The ability to guide faculty to use assessment data for continuous improvement of programs, and in assuring that action plans for program improvement are successfully implemented.
- Keen understanding of trends and literature pertaining to assessment in pharmacy education or medical/health professions education.
This position has the potential to be eligible for remote work
In order to be considered, you must upload your resume, cover letter and list of at least 3 professional references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply.Health Assessment Required: