Director of Admissions & Recruitment
Hodges University is currently seeking a Director of Admissions & Recruitment to lead and support the Office of Admissions. Under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President of Student Services, our next Director of Admissions & Recruitment will be responsible for developing, supervising, and evaluating strategies and initiatives necessary for achieving admissions goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the efficient and effective practices are observed by the admissions team to manage the student recruitment process from the point of initial inquiry to the point of acceptance into the institution while maintaining compliance with federal, state and institutional regulations;
- Development of process efficiencies through strong project management and system automation;
- Management of all prospective student communications;
- Ensuring that a prospective student’s overall experience is in keeping with Hodges University’s commitment to unparalleled customer service;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least five years of sales experience required;
- Enrollment management experience within a nontraditional adult-learner higher education setting is preferred, but is not required;
- Previous experience as a supervisor is strongly preferred;
- Excellent computer, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience with computer databases or CRMs (such as Salesforce) preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred, but may be substituted for Bachelor’s plus significant sales experience.
Hodges University is a private, nonprofit, regionally accredited university located in southwest Florida and primarily serves adult learners. Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Hodges University is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under the law in its hiring practices. All offers of employment are conditioned on the successful completion of a background check and in some cases, a drug test.
The Hodges University Annual Security & Crime Stats Report (Clery Act) describes Hodges’ annual security plan and the crime stats which lists the number and types of crimes committed on or near campus annually.
Apply for Director of Admissions & Recruitment
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly