Director of Housing and Dining (internal)
This posting is for current Kutztown University employees, only.
The Director of Housing and Dining Services is a full-time position reporting to the Executive Director of Residence Life, Housing and Dining. The Director of Housing and Dining Services is responsible for the overall management of housing and dining services consistent with the mission of the Residence Life, Housing and Dining department. The Director of Housing and Dining Services conducts job responsibilities in a manner which supports a departmental atmosphere open to meeting the reasonable expectations of students and ensuring high quality services.
- Master’s Degree
- 5 or more years progressive experience in Housing and Dining
- Cultural competency as it relates to working with communities of color
- Strong organizational and program development skills
- Understanding of how to use limited financial resources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as programs, services and University calendar necessitates
- Experience working with a Student Information System (i.e. PeopleSoft, Banner, etc.)
- Experience working with The Housing Director Software
- Fluency in Spanish at a native speaker level
Internal application materials should be received no later than close of day December 8, 2020
The anticipated starting salary range for this position is $62,000-65,000.
All applications for this position must be submitted via our online application/resume system ONLY. Please do not fax, mail, or e-mail any documentation.
Successful interview, reference checks, background clearances (PA Criminal, Child Abuse Clearance & FBI Clearance), and demonstration of ability are requisite qualifications for all positions.
The University is very interested in hiring employees who have had extensive experience with diverse populations. Kutztown University is an AA/EOE/member of the PA State System of Higher Education and actively solicits applications from women and minority candidates.
The State System does not discriminate in employment or educational opportunities on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status. To discuss a complaint of discrimination, please contact our Title IX Coordinator located in the Office of Social Equity, Old Main A-Wing, Room 02, by phone at 610-683-4700 or by e-mail at [email protected] or the Office for Civil Rights located in the Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Bldg., 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20202-1100, by phone at 800-421-3481 (TDD: 800-877-8339), by fax at 202-453-6012, or by e-mail at [email protected]