Program Coordinator I
Program Coordinator I
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Title V - Project Grad
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
This position is responsible for increasing Personal Financial Literacy/success (PFL) engagement opportunities for students and Spanish speaking families at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi and in the community, specifically low-income, first-generation, and Hispanic families. Create and implement workshops, social media events and marketing to promote on-campus and off-campus PFL engagement for students and families. Research, develop and implement culturally inclusive PFL engaging events for students and families.
- Propose, develop, coordinate, and implement PFL programs. Research new program ideas.
- Coordinates campus wide PFL program.
- Plan, schedule, and provide activities for the PFL Parent /Family Engagement Boot Camps and FAFSA workshops.
- Produce and distribute Parent/Family Engagement program materials in both English/Spanish.
- Develop and disseminate marketing materials English/Spanish and tracks and analyzes data from each family activity.
- Interact with university departments, special groups, and external agencies to coordinate PFL resources and communicate/market programs.
- Hire, train and supervise a Graduate Assistant.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Additional education and/or experience can be substituted for minimum qualifications:
- Associates & Four (4) years of experience
- Master's Degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suites.
- Ability to translate program materials from English to Spanish.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Capacity to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with community agencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong customer service skills to be able to communicate courteously and effectively with students, faculty, staff, and public
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or closely related field.
- Two (2) years of related experience in higher education setting.
- Experience with low-income, first-generation, Hispanic students or families.
- Familiarity with Federal grant programs.
- $55,000 Annual
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Program-Coordinator-I_R-034275-1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency