The Senior Research Administrator of Invoicing
Vacancy Open to:
All CandidatesEmployment Type:
Permanent - Full-timeHours per week:
40Months per year:
000327NC Salary Grade Equivalency:
Accountant - JourneyWorking Title:
The Senior Research Administrator of InvoicingSalary Range:
$58,306 - $62,458Anticipate Hiring Range:
$58,306 - $62,458FLSA Status:
Research & Economic Dev (Adm)Work Unit:
Grants & Contracts AdministrationWork Schedule:
8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – FridayPrimary Purpose of Position:
The Senior Research Administrator of Invoicing is responsible for overall sponsored program accounts receivables for UNC Charlotte including the draw down of funds from federal agencies, as well as, the invoicing of federal and non federal sponsors. It is also responsible for external financial reporting.Minimum Education/Experience:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 12 credit hours of accounting coursework; or Associate’s degree in accounting; or Associate’s degree in business or related discipline with 12 credit hours of accounting coursework; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
University Preferred Qualifications:
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in accounting or business administration and two (2) years of accounting experience, or an equivalent combination of training and/or experience.
Responsible for all invoicing, draw downs, and collections of sponsored programs.
Responsible for all draw down and return of federal financial aid.
Assist with closeout of sponsored funds.
Responsible for inputting billing events in Banner.Other Work Responsibilities:
Other duties assigned as neededDepartmental Preferred Experience, Skills, Training/Education:
Four or more years of research administration experience in higher education.
Certified Research Administrator (CRA) is higher preferred.
Knowledge of Uniform Guidance.
Advanced Excel skills.
Ability to train and conduct sponsored projects invoicing presentations.
Banner user experience.Work Location:
Cameron HallPosting date:
12/03/2020Proposed Hire Date:
01/04/2021Special Notes to Applicants:
- Please submit a resume and cover letter with your application. These documents will be used to evaluate your written communication skills as well as supporting documents of your knowledge, skills, abilities, education and professional experience.
- Please ensure your full range of knowledge, skills, abilities, experience and education are listed on your application. Do not write ‘see resume’ on your application when completing the job duties section.
- If you answer the questions at the end of the application, please ensure your application reflects the knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences to support your answers (see job duties section of previous employment).
- Failure to answer the questions at the end of the application will not preclude your application from being considered but may result in your application not receiving full consideration of your knowledge, skills, and abilities.